Let us help your business!!
Monthly General Membership Meetings
DUE TO COVID-19, ALL MEETINGS ARE PUT ON HOLD FOR THE TIME BEING.
Monthly General Membership Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month rotating between breakfast and lunch.
- Our website, desotochamber.com, is open and working for you 24/7 connecting people to your website, Facebook page, and contact information
- The Chamber serves as the “go to” organization, the first stop for information, and the resource center for the community
Focused & Efficient Marketing
- Brand your company using cost-effective options to exhibit, host, or sponsor Chamber events
- Raise your visibility and reach new customers via our newsletter, desotochamber.org, and Facebook
- Ribbon cuttings for new members and grand openings, which include newspaper coverage
- A membership plaque to proudly display your membership
- Member Spotlight featured in our newsletter, on the De Soto Chamber Facebook page, and announced at our Monthly Membership Meeting
- Promote your events, job openings, and news via the website, newsletter, and De Soto Chamber Facebook page
Monthly Newsletters are emailed to all Members around the 15th of each month. Please send the Chamber Office any information you would like to see in the Newsletter such as special events, coupons, etc..
IT’S YOUR SPOKESPERSON
Your voice on local questions of legislation and monitoring and reporting state and federal governmental issues. It supports local measures that are good for the business development of your area and opposes those that are detrimental.
IT’S YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY ADVOCATE
Improves community understanding of the free enterprise system, face-to-face, frank exchanges of views between local business people and their community government, at meetings and special forums.
IT’S YOUR SALES MANAGER
It sells your city, your products, and your services to people. Every day, your chamber promotes your community. This includes maps, brochures, demographic information and directories that are readily available and updated on a regular basis. The Chamber refers its members to people asking for specific products or services. And, it encourages “members using member products and services.”
IT’S YOUR INFORMATION BUREAU
It furnishes you with up-to-date data helping you conduct your business; facts on business trends, population, taxes, employment practices and state and federal laws. It sends you newsletters, reports, saves you time and money and keeps you posted on new developments affecting your business.
IT’S YOUR GOODWILL AMBASSADOR
It tells people everywhere about commercial, cultural, and recreational facilities and events, bringing trade and increasing your enjoyment of the area in which you work.
IT’S YOUR VOICE OF THE COMMUNITY
The rallying point for every civic movement whose objective is the benefit of the entire community, the central organization in which you and your fellow business people join hands to promote the projects that benefit you, your family, your business, and your community.
IT MULTIPLIES YOUR EFFECTIVENESS IN THE COMMUNITY
By providing the structure, volunteer leadership, and professional operations to meet the needs of a growing community.
IT INCREASES YOUR CREDIBILITY
Chamber membership gives your customers assurance that you are an involved business, working to make your area a better place in which to work and live.
Join the Chamber today…
We are a non-profit association of businesses, individuals, public officials, churches, service organizations, and more! We provide numerous networking events such as our Membership Luncheons every other month giving members a chance to meet with prospective customers and clients. Call us today for more information on how you too can join the De Soto Chamber of Commerce! Let us help you grow your business.